October 31, 2010

Thankful

Happy Halloween everyone!

We celebrated Halloween yesterday as our town had Trick or Treat yesterday.  Our town never celebrates Halloween on a Sunday.  All the family came over and we had a big dinner and also celebrated my brother's birthday before the kids went out to get all of their goodies. 

I have a Thanksgiving banner to share with you this evening.  It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving will be here in less than a month.


The paper I used for this project is from K & Company. I picked it up at JoAnn's earlier this year.  I just loved the colors and it reminded me of Fall/Thanksgiving.


 I added the pleated medallions behind each letter.  The letters are from Making Memories.


 I added a lace scallop to the back of each panel.


I printed a couple of pictures with a Thanksgiving theme and attached them behind a couple of the letters. 


The little sentiment strip on the top of each panel was created on the computed. I also added some gold glitter around each medallion using my two-way glue pen. 

Well this should do it for Fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving projects.  I will start sharing my Christmas projects with you soon.  Until then, thanks for visiting.

7 comments:

  1. Your banners are always so lovely. I love the colors you used in this one........So, elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is beautiful. You spent a lot of time on this banner and it shows! I especially like the fall images behind each letter. A nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This had to take forever! Great job! It is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your banner is stunning and so elegant! WOW what a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly molly! This banner is a jawdropper! As Ted said above, it shows the time and love you put into it. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL Lisa.. I LOVE it!!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! That is simply gorgeous!!!! I love all the glitter!!! Hope you have a wonderful week!!!

    ReplyDelete