October 18, 2010

Scottie Birthday

My niece will be celebrating her 4th birthday next month and I wanted to created something different for her card.  I saw something similar to this somewhere on the world wide web but for the life of me I can't remember where.


I cut the scottie shape from true black cardstock, the scarf was cut from some paper I had in my stash, the button is PTI pure poppy vintage button.


I used a black pearl for his/her eye and cut an oval for the nose.  It's hard to believe that 4 years ago my niece was born premature weighting in at 1 lb. 7 oz. and  now she is a healthy and happy little lady.  She's our little miracle baby.

6 comments:

  1. This is the cutest little doggie card- SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness..how cute is that? You did a really great job on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable! You are so, so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This doggie is so darn cute. Love it.

    **June**

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little guy is just a wee bit adorable, isn't he?! Love him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable!!! Love his jacket!!

    ReplyDelete