October 8, 2010

Halloween Treats

Every year I make my nephews a little something special for their halloween treats and this year is no except.


I got this idea from over at Splitcoast Stampers in the resource section.  This was so easy to make. 
The patterned paper is from my stash as well as the purple cardstock.  The tag was made from a PTI die in orange zest cardstock.  The stamped images are from the Spooky Sweets II set stamped in Versafine onyx black.  I just  punched a hole at the top and attached the tag with some black ribbon.  Of course I filled the bag with lots of goodies for the boys to enjoy.

TGIF

2 comments:

  1. Fun project! Love those stamps with the mat stack die- VERY nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, you have been a busy lady. I love this project and the banner. Notebooks are cute too.

    ReplyDelete