October 15, 2010

Holiday Planner

For my sister's birthday I made her a holiday planner, you can see it here.  She had a little get together with some of her friends and she was showing them the planner and one of her friends order three of them.  They were made to her specifications.  Here's the first of three:


You can find the basic directions for these holiday planners here.  I inked all the edges of the manila folder with fresh snow ink.  Spring rain cardstock and ink and fresh snow ink were used for the whole project.

 There are some many elements to this planner.  Some were made on the computer, some were stamped using the Snowfall stamp set.


I also used the swiss dot embossing folder by Cuttlebug, grand adhesions snowflake stickers by K & company and silver glitter paper.

 I made some felt mittens and an envelope to hold receipts in.


Thanks for visiting.
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely, no wonder someone wanted 3.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful planner, I just love Christmas planners, there are you helpful when christmas is near. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, my name is Casey and I was wondering if I can order these in bulk? I would love to get these and give them out. If you do sell these how much are they each?
    Please email me back at sandy.cra@sunriseseniorliving.com
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete