October 12, 2010

Spooky

You probably know by now how much I love to make banner, well I have a halloween banner to showcase.


The paper is from My Mind's Eye, the chipboard lettesr I pickedup at JoAnn's,


I added some chunky black glitter from Doodlebug.  The sentiment strips I created on my computer.


I added some black crepe paper at the top and trimmer it with my pinking shears, black buttons from my stash.  The little timepieces were also made on the computer that I printed out on vellum paper.


Hugs

2 comments:

  1. love this paper line!! great project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I LOVE this banner- so very Pottery Barn (um, that's a compliment, just in case you don't like Pottery Barn) : )
    I'm really going to have to take the time to make one of these. Yours is SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete