October 7, 2010

Note Pads

My sister asked if I would make her some note pads for her to give as gifts.  She needed 16 of them so this is what I came up with.


There are 12 different colors, 4 of the colors I had to duplicate to make 16.

All supplies used are from Papertrey Ink.  For the top of all the notepads I used Bitty Dots paper, In Bloom paper was used for the middle section and for the bottom I used the Background Basics Text Style I set stamped in fresh snow.  For the focal image I used the Label One nesties die with the Vintage Label stamp set along with the Take Note stamp set stamped with the coordinating ink.  To finish it off I used twill ribbon in the coordinating colors.  I then wrapped each one with some clear cellophane.

Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. Wow these are fun! What a nice thing for you to do! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! You have been busy for sure! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- somebody's been busy! This is a fantastic set; looks just awesome with all those fabulous colors lined up like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been busy! I like the rainbow of colors you used to make all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just darling! Very, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's a lot of work. They will make great gifts!

    ReplyDelete