October 11, 2010

Sheet Music Wreath


 This was a fun project to do thanks to Papertrey Ink for the wonderful leaf dies they have available. 


I used sheet music to die cut a bunch of oak leaves from.  I them made a form from some thick wire.



I then covered the wire with some felt and starting attached the leaves with some craft glue.  I prefer to use 3 in 1 advanced craft glue by Beacon, it dries really fast.


After glueing on all the leaves I made a little bow with some satin wire ribbon I had in my stash.


Well that's it for today, stay tuned where I'll have more projects for you.  Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL Lisa!! I LOVE it... what a GREAT idea!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! I love this Lisa. It would look wonderful on my black door.

    ReplyDelete