October 17, 2010

Holiday Planner #3

Edit:  The calendars included in my planners were created using the Microsoft Publisher program.


The last of the three planners I made for an order I received.


Spring rain paper and ink and white cardstock and fresh snow ink were used for this project.


 Stamp sets used were Giga Guidelines, Take Note, and Vintage Ornaments.

 Other elements used were Martha Stewart border punch, 3D stickers, embossing folders from Cuttlebug and Quickutz, satin ribbon and felt.

 My computer was used to make the inserts and the holiday events and receipts tags.  I also used two of the fillable frames dies.

 That's it for this edition of Holiday Planners.  Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful......love the spring rain used and all that white. I have to keep scrolling up to take another peek!! I have a hard time using this color for anything other than baby.....well I see I need to get out of that mindset. LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa...sorry I haven't commented on your other posts but your holiday planners are gorgeous! You have put a lot of work and creative juices into these! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is my favorite of the 3 (yeah, I know, I said that yesterday, too.......lol). Seriously though, I love soft blue and snowflakes and you combined them beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this planner - I like to organize, make lists etc.so this is a great idea. I am definately trying this out! Your choice of colours is so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, your planner is lovely! I've been making these for my daughters and having so much fun with them. Can you tell me where you find your calendars? I'd love to create my own but not sure where to find the template to do it with. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I love the colors, all the wonderful details, and the way everything flows perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa! I love your planners! I especially love the three you made without the tabs. They look so neat. Did you cut the tabs off a regular tabbed manilla folder, or do you have a source to purchase these folders without tabs? Again, they look so pretty!
    Jo Ann

    ReplyDelete