March 20, 2010

Shaker Boxes

Edit:  I got the storage boxes from Organize.com.  They are a very sturdy box and the best part was there was no assembly involved.

Well I finally got all of my Shaker Boxes finished.  It was a little time comsuming cutting them all out.  Most of them I did while watching the Olympics.  Once I got them all cut out I would assemble about one per day, give or take.


This is how they really look on my shelf above my work area.

I put all of my jars of flowers in front of the coordinating color boxes.  I just love how they turned out.

Also here are the boxes I purchased to store all of my PTI stamps.


Each drawer holds 12 sets, I labeled each drawer.  I can also use the top to stack my ink pads and fun little stuff.  Here's a pic of the inside of one of the drawers.



I used a sheet of label paper cut to size to fit in the spine of the CD case.  This makes it much easier to see the name of the stamp set.  

Thanks for stoppin by and Happy Spring!
Hugs
Lisa

13 comments:

  1. Your shaker boxes turned out great.It looks like it was allot of work!
    I love your drawers that hold your stamp sets.Can I ask where you bought them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! This looks wonderful and you did such a great job on those boxes. I keep reading how hard they are to put together. I haven't tried mine yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so adorable all lined up like that! Your craft room is so tidy and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Those shaker boxes are quite amazing! They look so pretty all lined up on your shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness those are great!!! Wow, that was a lot of work Im sure, nice job! They look so yummy up there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, wow! Those are so cute! I love how they look on your shelf! What a fun room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am totally envious of your organizational skilz. Those are so cute. How much time did it take to make all of them? I bet you got quite good by the end! Love it and I vote best template for button storage... ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Everything so color coordinated and right at hand. Bet you love playing in your room.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so organized!! I love the shaker boxes, they add such a colorful pop to your work area!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have been one busy crafter Lisa! OMG, those shaker boxes are beautiful all lined up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Color me jealous!! That is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The shaker boxes are terrific!! They look adorable all lined up like that! I also LOVE your stamp organization.....I just ran out of room in my drawer so I may be purchasing these. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those shakers are so stunning! What a clever idea! And matching the buttons to cardstock... I'm in awe!!

    ReplyDelete