March 12, 2010

Embrase Happiness

Well here's a quick update on my father.  He's finally coming home tomorrow after 4 long months of illness and rehab.  We are so excited to have him back home as well as he is.  We will be having a little Welcome Home party for him.  The decorations are hung and waiting his arrival.

So with that in mind I created a little card using some Cosmo Cricket pp and a stamp from With Sympathy set and the flowers from the Little Lady set.


The sentiment is from Mega Mixed Messages tied up with some rustic twine.  I love how the focal image compliments that patterned paper.

Thank you for all the prayers that have gone out to my father.  I hope to have another post for you soon.
Till then...

Hugs
Lisa

6 comments:

  1. What a fun card for spring!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous happy card!!
    I hope your Father continues to do well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your dad is doing well!

    Love your card, so fun and happy. I love those little flowers. I may have to take a peek at that set, I dont have it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO glad to read the news about your dad Lisa. Your card uses several sets so well, and the PP is perfect for them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to read about your dad!!! I agree with Dana ....... love how it all works together to create such a beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flower focal point here, and you're right, it looks great with the pp! I wish your father the best!

    ReplyDelete