March 2, 2010

Picture Frames

Here is another project I've been working on.  I purchased these frames at the dollar store for you guest it, $1.00 each.  I wanted to hang something on the bulkhead in my craft room that wan't too expensive to create and this is what I came up with.


All of the sentiments are from the First Fruits stamp set.  The image in this frame is also from First Fruits.  I embossed an oval  frame around the pineapple with a nesties and made the pineapple pop with some foam dimensionals.


This image is from Turning a New Leaf set.  I stamped it once on the kraft cardstock then again on some scrap paper and cut out some of the leaves to give it a little pop with some dimensionals.  I used some berry sorbet buttons as well.


Floral Frenzy was used here.  What I like is that the flower image was cut from Cuttlebug dies.  Spring moss buttons were used for the centers of the flowers and popped as well with some dimensionals.


I created my own topiary using the Green Thumb set and used some Ripe Avocado buttons.  I used a long nesties to frame the topiary.

I haven't had a chance to hang these yet, one day I'll get around to it.  Thanks for stopping in.

Hugs
Lisa

15 comments:

  1. What a beautiful project!! You definitely need to get these hung up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cool. I think you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful - what a great idea. Get's me to thinking about the stamp sets I have and what I can frame

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Lisa, I really love these! Not only is the stamping beautiful but those frames are really really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those a great! What a fun addition to your scrapping area!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! These could make great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! These are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking forward to making some things like this for my new craft space too! Thanks for the Dollar Store tip on the frames, I will be checking that out for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I'm speechless! What a beautiful collection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your craftroom is going to look spectacular. What a great collection of framed art.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! These are so awesome!!! They are going to look great in your craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea! Would love to see what they look like in your craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea to keep in my folder for our bathroom ....... love the frames!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are very sweet! What a wonderful idea. I've just 'discovered' your blog and have added it to my reader - I just love the stuff I see!

    ReplyDelete