March 15, 2010

Felt Flower

I like when I can make my own embellishments instead of paying those high prices for the ready made ones. For this project, I picked up some felt at my local craft store that matched some of the Papertrey Ink colors.  I'm so excited to here that PTI will be carrying good quality felt to match their line of colored cardstock.


I used a scalloped circle nesties along with two flower dies from Cuttlebug, the leaves were hand cut and I attached a button in the center of the flower.  The paper used was bitty dots in dark chocolate, raspberry fizz and summer sunrise.  The sentiment is from Communique Curves flanked by a flourish from Fancy Flourishes.  I also used a scalloped border punch by EK Success. 

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs
Lisa

7 comments:

  1. LOVE your flower embellie, along with your card, the color combination is so unique and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your color combination is amazing!! I never would have thought to do this, but it is really, really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa I LOVE this.. the flower, the colors all of it!! So PRETTY!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that embellie! Very pretty card, love that punch you used and mimiced it on the pp!

    Love your storage system, you are very organized.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, love that felt flower! Now I really can't wait for PTI's felt to come out in these sorts of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your felt flower is awesome Lisa, and this color combo is so rockin!

    ReplyDelete