March 28, 2010

Easter

It's hard to believe that Easter is next week.  It sure doesn't feel like it with the weather we've been having lately.  Here is the Easter card I set out to my family members.


I used the Egg Hunt stamp set by Heather Nichols, I just love those eggs.  I've been waiting for PTI to come out with a set like this.  I forget who the patterned paper is from but it has a little sparkle to it.  I added some yellow glitter paper from Doodlebug to the background and the focal image are the eggs from Egg Hunt stamped in Spring Rain, Sweet Blush and Spring Moss.  The sentiment is from Mega Mixed Miessages stamped in smokey shadow.  I added a couple of jewels to the sweet blush egg.  The scalloped punchs are from EK Success and I also rounded off some of the edges with my corner rounder. 

Thanks for popping in!
Hugs
Lisa

10 comments:

  1. Lisa this is sooo cute! I love the scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Lisa! So cute. I love the big scallops and the pattern paper is so cute too! Nice job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you card, so sweet and cute, I love how you mixed your scallops and that cute patterned paper is just the perfect compliment for those sweet eggs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, This is great. Love the scallops with the Easter eggs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the scalloped edges...so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! I love the scalloped layers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE it! The scallops are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a seriously BEAUTIFUL card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful Easter card!! I love the scallop border!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, this card is just so sweet Lisa. I really like the pierced scallops. and the gentle, soft colors just scream easter dress to me!

    ReplyDelete