March 10, 2010

Butterflies

I love this new little butterfly die from Papertrey Ink.  I cased a card from Heather Nichols and recreated one for myself. 


All of the patterned paper used for this card is from My Mind's Eye.  I used some rhinestones on the butterflies, kraft cardstock, spring moss twill ribbon and the small scallop border die from PTI.  I was debating on whether I should use a sentiment on the card or not.  I made decide later to add one if I need a card for a special occasion.  This card came together rather quickly.  Hope you enjoy!

Hugs
Lisa

10 comments:

  1. This is a pretty card. Your idea to put it together and then wait for an occasion to add a sentiment is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lisa! Now I want to go and do a whole bunch too, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! The layout is so fun and love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love all the butterflies, nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I like the scallops facing up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that die too! I'm going to go home and cut a bunch out just like you have here so I'll have them on hand! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look with all the different patterned papers! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love all those butterflies cut with different patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Thank you for the inspiration. I just posted my version of this on my blog.

    ReplyDelete