November 28, 2010

Tussie Mussie

Well the halls are all decked and most of my handmade Christmas gifts are made, I just have a couple of odds and ends to finish up.  I still have some store bought gifts to get which I'll be taking a week off from work the first part of December and I'm hoping to finish everything up by then.  I hate waiting till the last minute to hit the stores, I just can't stand the crowds.  Anyway, I have a little project to share with you this evening. 

 This is a tussie mussie I made for the Christmas tree.  The paper I used is from Cosmo Crickets Oh Joy line.

 I picked up a cardinal from a local craft store as well as the gold sprig and the gold trim is from JoAnn's.

I added some gold glitter around the medallion and the sticker is from Melissa France.  At the bottom of the mussie I also added a gold jingle bell.

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back to share another project with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment