November 20, 2010

DVD tin organizer

Here are some more gifts I made for my sisters that will go into their totes I made for them.   I made them each a DVD tin organizer and a pack of note/thank you cards.  WARNING:  there are lot of photos in this post, so  I'll do all the talking here then let you scroll through the photos.  For the inside of the tins I created a calendar on the computer along with a contact sheet and tabs for the pouches.  The pouches were made by using two sheets of cardstock cut in half long ways then folded  in half then I glues the sides together. this will make four pouches.  The deepest pouch is 5.5" then I cut down each pouch every half inch.  So the shortest pouch measures 4".  I adhered the bottoms of the pouches together then glued them to the tin.  The calendar measures 4.75" x 6.75", I added patterned paper to the back and wrapping to the front top and cut off at 1/2" then stapled everything together.  On the back of the calendar I glued a magnetic strip so that the calendar can be easily removed.  The stamp sets used are giga guidelines, Wreath for all seasons, and everyday blessing.  I used embossing folders for Cuttlebugs, Quickutz and PTI impression plates.  The acetate boxes are also from PTI.

























Thank You for taking the time to stop by.

7 comments:

  1. First time here...you have got some beautiful things here. Those totes are fantastic - you have some serious craft skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are fabulous!! i love that everything is in a tin so that you truly can toss it in a bag or purse and all of your hard work stays protected inside. wonderful projects, i'm sure they will be much appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! The cards are absolutely lovely in their simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous projects! They are creative and you used great colors...very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love these! The tins are fabulous and I really love the white on white embossing/impressing. So clean and elegant. Your sisters are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Lisa, what amazing gifts! They are so well-crafted and I am so impressed with everything you made on the computer too! Lucky sisters! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzers you have been busy! I love everything I see here! The tins are amazing and the cards are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete