November 22, 2010

believe

Well you know I can't go through the Christmas holiday without a banner.


The patterned paper used for this project is Cosmo Cricket's Oh Joy collection.   I like how there is a patterned on both sides of the paper and what a nice thick quality it has to it. 


I added gold glitter around all the medallions and at the top of each panel to match the glittered letters which are from Making Memories.  I created a strip of words on my computer to go with the season and  attached it to the front of a strip I made using Background Basics Text Style. 


I then punched holes to the corners of all the panels and tied some gold jingles bells with some silk ribbon.

 
 To each end of the banner I added some chipboard trees that I painted and added glitter to.

It's hard to believe that a week from today I will be decorating the house for Christmas.  Where has the time gone. 

Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Lisa. I love all the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty and I love the glittery letters!

    ReplyDelete