November 30, 2010

Candle Boxes

Hello everyone, I have another Christmas gift project to share today.  Every year I get the girls in the office something for Christmas.  This is their gift this year.

Kelly Lunceford has done up some really cute boxes and so this is where I got my idea.  Kraft cardstock and Rustic Snowflakes paper collection was used to create my boxes.

The tops were tied up with ribbon, tulle, button and bakers twine.

 For the fronts I die cut a piece of kraft cardstock with a PTI die, then stamps snowflakes from the Snowfall set in fresh snow and added Martha Stewarts tinsel glitter around the edges.  I created a double ended banner and stamped the sentiment from Tree Trimming Trio in pure poppy and attached it with some pop dots.

For the inside I added kraft tissue paper to prevent the jar candle from bouncing around.  I made 9 of these boxes.  I had fun mix and matching the paper and all the trimmings.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Oh My these are absolutely gorgeous!! What a fabulous gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More beautiful boxes!!!! I just love these! You combine papers and colors so well. I'm sure whoever receives these are just going to be flying high!

    ReplyDelete