September 13, 2009

With Sympathy

I just love the Autumn Abundance patterned paper by PTI. I like the fact that the different designs can be used not only for autumn but everyday projects.


Here's a sympathy card I made with the leave pattern along with the bitty box paper in dark chocolate. I used Nestabilities Labels One on the rustic cream cardstock and cut it in half, the sentiment is from the Mega Mixed Messages stamped in dark chocolate. I crimped a strip of summer sunrise to hide any seams and added a pearl on either side of the sentiment.

Well it's Sunday evening and it's time to go relax a bit to get ready for the work week. Have a good evening and thanks for stopping in.

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Lisa! The leaf & bitty box papers are lovely together! Aren't you glad you held on to that paper crimper! I think you could send this card for standard postage! How awesome is that for a beautiful handmade/embellished card!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely! love the autumn PP... one of my favorites from PTI!

    ReplyDelete