September 12, 2009

Celebrate Just because

Here are a couple of cards I made today. The layout is the same, I just changed out the colors. I got this idea from a project that Lauren Meador did awhile back. I think it was on one of her Timeless Templates. I've been enjoying making my own patterened paper and PTI stamps makes it so easy to do.


I stamped the gridline from Guidelines One set on an angle in summer sunrise. The flowers are from the Around and About set stamped in fresh snow and summer sunrise. I used a white Gelly Roll pen for the middle of the small flowers. Here's a close up.


I used the Cuttlebug swiss dots at the bottom of the spring moss cardstock and added a couple of scor lines. The sentiment is from Damask Designs.

For my second card I used sweet blush cardstock and ink for the small flowers and fresh snow for the large ones. The sentiment is stamped in hibiscus burst. I'm not sure yet if I like the new inks from PTI. This is my first time working with them.



Well I'm going to get back to be crafty. Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa- I really love the patterned paper you've created! They are both so pretty- and the change in colors makes them SO different! GReat job!

    ReplyDelete