September 29, 2009

September GSS #4

Ok this is the last project I have for you from my entries in the September GSS. I guess I was on a roll but I have to admit that this is my favorite time of year and was so enjoying making all these projects.

I made more of this card to send to my family for Halloween. Again I just don't have the time to be making all of their cards different.



I wish that when I was making this card the orange zest cardstock was available so I had to settle for some Bazzill Basics. I used the Spooky Treats I & II set and the moon was a circle stamp from the Around and About set where I used a Stardust Gelly Roll pen in clear to add a little sparkle. I also used some true black and kraft cardstock.

I'm so glad you stopped by to check out my projects. I'll have some more to share with you soon.

3 comments:

  1. I love this card. Great use of the witch. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa this is DARLING!! I LOVE this time of year too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! In fact, I scrolled way down through your blog and you have so many wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete