September 28, 2009

September GSS #3

Today I'm sharing two more projects I entered in the September GSS. For the first card I made a few of them to send to family members to welcome in the Autumn season.



I love the Autumn Abundance paper pack. I like the fact that it can be used for fall projects or everyday projects. For this card I used the pumpkins and swirls from the Fall Elegances stamp set. You'll probably notice this card looks familiar. Well it's the same design I used for last months Blog Hop. I just changed the background papers. I also used Nichole's envelope liner template to line some kraft envelopes with the plaid paper.

For the second card I made more of these to send to my family for Thanksgiving. Unfortunately I don't have time to make every card different.



Again I used paper from the Autumn Abundance pack combined with some bitty box paper in dark chocolate and summer sunrise. For the focal image, I used some lace, punched out some circles and the stamps are also from the Fall Elegance set.

Stay tuned tomorrow when I'll have one last project from the GSS contest.

1 comment: