February 6, 2010

Snow Storm of February 2010

Here are just a few pics of what we received in 24 hours.  Thank goodness this happened over the weekend.  We didn't have power from 8:00am to 3:00pm and we also lost phone service for awhile.


This is a picture of the backyard.  The snow was so heavy all the trees were sagging.



This bush normally stands about 8 feet tall.  Ahhhh doesn't it look sad.



This was taken in the driveway before we shoveled.  We haven't received this much snow at one time since 1993.  I'm so glad I didn't have plans to go anywhere.  I did plan to spend the whole day in my craft room but since we didn't have power and my room is in the basement, that didn't happen.  Although I was able to work on a few projects at the dining room table where there was plenty of natural light. So the day wasn't a total loss.

Hugs
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Wow....that's a LOT of snow. I like snow as long as I don't have to go anywhere. ;-) We've had more snow in the past 2 months than we had in 5 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my Lots of snow!..stay warm and safe..

    ReplyDelete