March 27, 2009

Sweet Baby

A friend of mine needed a baby card and asked if I would make her one. Not knowing the sex of the baby, I decided to use a bunch of different colors. I love this polka dot glittery paper by Doodlebug Designs.



The lavendar paper is by Bazzell Basics Bling. I thought the shimmer in the paper went well with the glittery polka dots. I used the Labels Two nestabilities to cut out Lemon Tart and Stampers Select. Next I stamped the baby feet in lemon tart and added the sentiment from the mega mixed messages set in plum pudding. I think this card is adorable that I'm going to need to make another for my stash.
Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies
Stamps: Mega Mixed Messages and Stamp Craft.
Ink: lemon tart and plum pudding.
Paper: Doodlebug Designes, Bazzell Basics Bling, lemon tart and stampers select
Other: ribbon from stash, foam pop-ups, corner rounder
Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, it certainly is adorable! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete