March 7, 2009

My Storage System

I'd like to share a few photos of how I storage some of my craft supplies.


I keep all my nestabilities in CD cases and labeled the top as to what shape is inside.



I put one magnet strip on each side of the case to hold them in place.



My ribbon is separated by color with the exception of the two jars on the right which has my PTI ribbon. I like to keep them separate from the other ribbon so when I'm working with PTI colors (which I having been using alot) I don't have to go digging for them.


My button and floral jars I keep on a shelf above my work area. They are all separated by color.


These jars I had when I used to make and sell my own candles. I purchased them from a company I used to order all my candle supplies through.



I have 24 white photo boxes that I keep alot of my supplies in. They are all labeled which makes access fast and easy. No more digging for stuff.


So these are just a few ways I like to keep myself organized. I have to admit I did get some of my ideas for Nichole Heady's studio. She was the one who inspired me to redo my craft room and get it organized, so a big thank you goes out to her.

1 comment:

  1. Great storage system! I LOVE photo boxes, too. They hold quite a few things and I love how everything ends up closed and free from light & dust. How do you like your ribbon in jars?

    ReplyDelete