May 26, 2011

MIM Sympathy Card

This weeks MIM challenge is to create a sympathy card.  I made two, one can be for a female and the other for a male.



For this card I used ocean tides cardstock and ran it thru my Cuttlebug using the linen/canvas impression plate and attached it to a vintage cream card base.  I added some vintage cream grograin ribbon behind my focal image.


For the focal image I stamped a leaf from the Leaf Print stamp set in ocean tides ink then embossed the vine image with some silver embossing powder.  The sentiment is from Mega Mixed Messages stamped in smokey shadow ink.  I used some foam pop dots to attached it to my card.



This next card is set up the same way except I used melon berry cardstock and ink, the diamonds impression plate and gold embossing powder.


These are very simple and quick to make, in case you need one in a pinch.

No comments:

Post a Comment