February 9, 2011

Make It Monday Challenge

(I have 2 posts today so make sure you scroll down and check out the second one.)

Here's a look at my Go-To Sentiment card for the Make It Monday challenge over at PTI.


I had fun going thru all of the stamp sets to pick out just the right thank you sentiments for this card.  The sentiments were from Communique Curves, Faux Ribbon, Beyond Basic Borders, Mixed Messages and Delightful Dahlia.  I created different sizes circles using the Circles Nesties and my Cuttlebug.  The color cardstock I chose were hawaiian shores, spring moss, hibiscus burst, white and orange zest and they were all adhered to a harvest gold card base.  I used a piece of hibiscus burst bitty dots paper and die cut the butterfly from PTI.

I'm looking forward to see what next Monday's challenge will be.

1 comment: