July 13, 2010

Update on life

Sorry no project to share with you today, just wanted to pop in and let you know why I haven't posted anything lately.  I've been a little busy with my parents, my mother had to have foot surgery and the day before her surgery she fell and broke her hand.  So she has a cast on her left hand and is walking with a surgical boot on her left foot.  My father had cataract surgery, plus he goes to dialysis 3 days a week.  My father uses a walker to get around so right now neither one of them can do much for each other.  So I've been doing all the things that my mother would do on top of everything I already do for them plus I work full time.  I haven't had time to get in my happy room and am missing really bad.  Hopefully things will get back to semi normal soon and I can get back to my crafting groove.

Hugs
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment