June 6, 2010

Brown Paper Flower

Happy Sunday All!  Just a little card to share with you today.  I created this fun little brown paper flower using Dawn McVey's technique.  These flowers are so cute and fun to make.


I thought it went well with the kraft cardstock and the Dotty Biscotti paper.  I combined those elements with some rustic cream cardstock, orange zest ribbon, ink and button.  I used the small scalloped die for the top and bottom of the rustic cream cardstock and a paper crimper for the kraft paper.  I also used the Mat Stack I die and stamp for Round and Round set and attached the flower in the center using a piece of scor tape.  Sometimes I like to omit a sentiment and if I need a card for a certain occasion I can add the sentiment then.

Thanks for stopping in.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
Hugs
Lisa

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card and perfect coloring. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, very pretty color combo and the flower is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card, the color combo is great, kraft and love the flower you made!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Lisa, I really LOVE that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this combination of colors!
    wonderful card!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love it!! Very pretty. I really like the flower in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa this is so pretty! I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flower is fantastic and I love the tutorial ........

    ReplyDelete