October 24, 2009

Halloween Treats

I picked up these buckets awhile back at Target in their dollar spot section.  I was there the other day and picked up some red ones that I thought I could use for Christmas.  I made these little treats for my niece and nephews for Halloween.



My one nephew likes Sponge Bob and I found this candy dispense and knew it would fit perfect in his little bucket.  I use the Spooky Sweets stamp sets to created the label for the front of the buckets as well as the glassine bags and tags for the goodies inside.




I then wrapped then all in some cellophane, tied with true black saddle stitched ribbon and a pumpkin gift tag.  I hope they enjoy all their goodies as much as I did making them.

3 comments:

  1. These little Halloween Treat pails came out soooo cute! What a wonderful aunt you are. I'll bet your neices and nephews love them! :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those treats are adorable! They look like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful! I love looking at all the little details!

    ReplyDelete