July 19, 2009

Just Because

Wow, I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted anything on the blog. In the summer time, I don't spend as much time in my studio. Our weather has been absolutely beautiful here and I try to spend as much time outside. I did manage to get a few projects done though. I have a few birthdays coming up so I incorporated the gifts with my enteries in the August GSS for PTI. I also made a little number for the July Blog Hop. So while I had my stamps out I created this card.



One day I was playing around making some of those cute accordian flowers that Kelly Runceford features on her blog. I had this one laying around and decided to use it for this project. I used lemon tart cardstock as my card base and stamped it with fancy flourishes in fresh snow ink. Then stamped the background basics text style on some white cardstock in summer sunrise and matted to spring rain and scallopped the edges.

I'll try not to stay away from the blog so long but I can't promise you that if our weather stays as nice as it's been. Before we know it those little white things will be falling from the sky. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment