June 29, 2011

Happy Birthday


This lovely flower was actually made from some ribbon I had in my stash.  I just love how it turned out.  I used the Bloom Builders #2 dies to create the flower and the leaves were cut from the Delightful Dahlia dies using some Pretty Pastels paper.  To finish off the flower I added this gold and pearl button.


I used the picnic plaid impression plate on some vintage cream cardstock, added some Green Tea Leaves paper where I used the scallop border punch from EK Success.  I die cut another piece of vintage cream paper using the Fillable Frames #4 die as well as the frame stamp which is stamped in spring moss.  The sentiment is from Wreath For All Seasons stamped in melon berry.
Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day!

5 comments:

  1. This is just so, so soft and pretty! Lovely button to just set the whole thing off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! That flower looks so soft and delicate, what a lovely, classy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, I love your color choices and that flower is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo beautiful! The ribbon flower is zoo soft and beautiful. I loved that you used the large scallop. Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete