April 12, 2011

Easter Baskets

Hi Everyone!  I have another Easter project for you today.  I always like to make the girls in the office a little something for each major holiday and this year I decided to make them each little Easter baskets filled with treats.


The free basket template I got over at Waltzingmouse, it was very easy to assemble.  Again I chose to use pastel colors in Lemon Tart, Sweet Blush, Spring Moss, Melon Berry and Aqua Mist.


For the front of the basket I die cut  flowers from Pretty Pastels paper with the Bloom Builders #2 medium flower, Limitless Layers die to cut cardstock to match the basket.  Stamps used are Limitless Labels egg, Tag It #1 frame and Egg Hunt sentiment.  After stamping all my images I used a 1 3/4" punch to cut them all out.  I cut a white doily in half and attached it to the back of the flower.  (click on the photo for get a better view) 

Once everything was assembled I added some white grass and chocolate Easter eggs (yum).  Of coarse I had to sample the chocolate to make sure it was good, wink!  I can't wait to give these to the girls next week. 

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, these look so sweet all lined up together! So festive and yummy! Sampling is always good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls at the office must love you, Lisa! Cute little baskets to hold the yummy little treats!

    ReplyDelete